National and International Work
FS has for many years contributed actively in international standardization and cooperation in order to simplify processes and data exchange in connection with student mobility. This has contributed to the establishment of European standards, which are now also proposed as ISO standards.
FS Umbrella organization participates in Nordforum, which is a meeting place for Scandinavian colleagues (Finland, Sweden and Denmark). In addition FS Umbrella organization is participating in the development of a new national recognition registry and in the technical specifications for the national diploma document bank.
The long-term strategic work nationally and internationally, devoted to coordinate routines and procedures, has led to simplification and resource optimization, both for students and staff.
Partners and Affiliates
- NSD - Norsk senter for forskningsdata (Norwegian Centre For Research Data)
- SSB - Statistisk sentralbyrå (Norwegian Social Science Data Services)
- NIFU - Nordisk institutt for studier av innovasjon, forskning og utdanning (The Nordic Institute for Studies in Innovation, Research and Education)
- Lånekassen - Statens Lånekasse for utdanning (Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund)
- UHR - Universitets- og høgskolerådet (The Norwegian Association of Higher Education Institutions)
- KD - Kunnskapsdepartementet (Ministry of Education and Research)